2nd • Creating with Carla windchime class 6:30-8:00pm at Shores Floral. Call for info 357-2776
• Spring Concert at Chinook High School Auditorium 7 p.m.
• NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER; Community Service at 11:30 a.m. at Chinook Alliance Church
3rd • Johnny Hays in Concert, Harlem Assembly of God Church call for schedule (3rd-5th)
4th • Paradise Valley Green House Open House 10 am to 6pm at the old location at the farm
• Guest Chef Bridgette Briere, Mexican Menu, Chinook Eagles 6:30pm by reservations only 357-2329
• Mary Hofeldt’s 90th Birthday, Chinook Senior Center 1:00-4:00pm
5th • CINCO DE MAYO
• CInco De Mayo Celebration at the Spa Bar; Starting at 4:30, Taco Feast
• Pancake Breakfast at St Thomas Catholic Church Harlem, 10 am-1pm
6th • Womens Golf League meeting at Eagles at 6:00pm
• Donkey Basketball - CHS Gymnasium - 7 p.m.
7th • Harlem High School Greenhouse open from 4 to 6 p.m. Also open May 8th
• Bear Paw School #67 Annual School Election
• Eagles Auxilary meeting
8th • Chinook Mens Golf League meeting at 5:30 at golf course
• Alfalfa Valley Irrigaion District annual meeting Clyde Brandt’s office, Chinook 7pm
9th • Aaniih Nakota College 2012 Commencement at 5:30 p.m. Red Whip Center
• Funshine Preschool New Student Visitation, American Luthern Church at 6pm
11th • Triangle Telephone Annual meeting, MSU-Northern, register 9am meeting 10am
• Harlem Spring Clean-up
• E1 Towing and Repair 80’s and newer Demolition Derby, Blaine County Fairgrounds, Chinook 2:30pm
12th • MOTHER’S DAY.
• Eagles Mother’s Day Breakfast from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
14th • American Red Cross Blood Drive from 1 to 6 p.m. at the Chinook Senior Center
• Chinook Rod and Gun Club meeting, Chinook Eagles 7:00pm
16th • Eagles Aerie Meeting
18th • Hays/Lodge Pole High School Graduation
• Turner High School Graduation
• AMX Races - Lohman Motorsports
19th • Chinook & Harlem High School Graduation
• AMX Races - Lohman Motorsports
21st • VFW Caire Cummins Metting Post 462
• Eagles Auxilary Meeting
27th • MEMORIAL DAY
28th • 1st CHS Drivers Ed Schedule (May 28 - June 18)
June 1st 1st Annual Boots & Pearls, Funshine Preschool Fundraiser, Chinook Eagles 7pm
June 1, 2 HCMA Motorcross - Lohman Motorsports
June 8 Local Motorcross - Lohman Motorsports
June 8 Rod & Gun Club Annual Youth Fishing Derby - Dry Fork Reservoir - Prizes awarded up to 15 years old.
June 8 Blaine County's Big Three
Wildlife Museum, Blaine County Museum, and Bear Paw Battlefield (Wildlife, History, and Heritage)
In conjunction with the Wildlife Museum Annual Free Day! (Free Admission to the Wildlife Museum on Saturday, June 8th)
The Blaine County Museum and Bear Paw Battlefield are open year round and do not charge admission. The Wildlife Museum is open June 1st - August 31st and admission rates
are $6 for adults, $4 for students, and ages 5 & under free.
The Big Three will be a chance to take in all three attractions free of charge. The Wildlife Museum will be offering a kid’s craft and the Blaine County Museum will have guest artist
Tomi Simenson. We will also have bus shuttles to the Bear Paw Battlefield that will be free of charge. The bus will depart from the Blaine County Museum at 10:30, 12:00, 1:30 and
3:00. We encourage everyone who is planning to go out to the Battlefield to stop by the Blaine County Museum and watch their new and improved audio visual presentation “Forty
Miles to Freedom,” which depicts the battle and siege at Bear Paw. Valerie Frank of Val’s Custom Catering and Eric Edwards of Creative catering will have food for sale in the lot
next to the Wildlife Museum.
On Saturday June 8th we will also be drawing for the TREK 26” Comfort Series Mountain Bike. Bike info: (TREK 26” Comfort Series, Model Shift 2, 21 speed, Sram & Shimano
Components, Large Frame) Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20 and are sold at First Bank of Montana, Wells Fargo, Chinook Pharmacy, Shore’s Floral and Sweet Home. All proceeds
go to the Wildlife Museum and Chinook Chamber of Commerce.
June 21, 22 Bear Paw Roundup PRCA Rodeo
June 29, 30 Garrett McHenry Memorial Softball Tournament - Chinook
July 5, 6 Blaine County Cruise
July 11-14 Blaine County Fair
August 2, 3 Third Annual Blaine County Relay for Life
Sept 7, 8 AMX Races - Lohman Motorsports
Sept 14, 15 Sand Drags and Mud Runs (Big Payout) Lohman Motorsports
Sept 27, 28 9th Annual Sugarbeet Festival
Nov 28 Thanksgiving
Nov 29 28th Annual Parade of Lights, Christmas Stroll and 3rd Annual Festival of Trees
Dec 24 Christmas Eve
Dec 25 Christmas Day